magyar moon

magyar moon

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

THE CHILDREN

Summer is over, the kids are back in school (and not a moment too soon).

Here is a photographic celebration of the sweetness, innocence, and absolute joy of children. 



Can you pick out the "problem child"?


 Mommy's Little Darling


"Costumes? We're not wearing costumes."


Forfeiting the Pablum
for a nicotine fix 


 Pyromania is a no-no


 "Wanna play dodge ball?"


"If I catch the bastard who put me in this outfit, I'm gonna cut him down to size!"



It's deer season



It's bath time!
("Fun in a Tub"?)


"Stop it, Charlie! Not on our first date."


 Good old-fashioned redneck girl



Wanna help me bury my dolls?



"Whatever you do, don't move. I think Dracula is making a landing."

(okay, it's a bird, not a bat - but who cares?)



Sugar and spice and everything....nice....



Pistol Packing Tubby



Hell's Angels in Miniature 



Playing with scissors

 "What the hell are you looking at?
Haven't you ever seen a rooster before?"


 Billy Bob got into the moonshine again

Future Grand Wizard of the Klan
(Holy shit!!)

The result of putting prayer back in school

 Evil variation of Pin the Tail on the Donkey





















18 comments:

  1. ok, it's 4:45a here, I have a pounding headache, and I just pissed myself laughing at your captions! I almost didn't read this post cause I despise children, but...I'MMA GLAD I DID!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I made you laugh, but sorry I made you wet.
      Believe me, I hate children as much as you do. These photos are hilarious and I had lots of fun making up the captions.

      Delete
  2. I don't think the problem child is the one mooning the camera. So funny, can't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're ALL problem children. I honestly couldn't pick a favorite, either

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yup. These are the normal relatives.
      Someday I'll post photos of the abnormal ones.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It kind of makes you want to adopt some, doesn't it?

      Delete
  5. I'm stunned ... and guilt-giggling at the same time.
    Where on earth do you find these images? Your captions are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always scan the Internet for the weirdest photos I can find - - and I'm never disappointed.

      When writing the captions, I usually put down the first thing that pops into my head and it usually works out nicely.

      Delete
  6. Don't know where you got those snapshots of my relatives but I sure don't want them back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your relatives were secretly selling them on eBay and I couldn't resist.

    I wanted to use photos of my relatives, but the FBI refused to release them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics! I certainly don't dislike kids, but I definitely got a kick out of these pictures, and your captions made them even better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Susan - even when I was a kid I disliked kids....... (*smile*)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It took me a while (thus the tardiness of this comment) to locate the title of a book that these pictures reminded me of: Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I haven't read it yet but it's on a list of 27 seriously underrated books that I've saved.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think one of these photos was used in that book - - it's the one of the boy with the dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pistol Packing Tubby is not to be trifled with!!! And just more than a few of these could have been me in my youth.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was much more timid in my youth. I didn't get this way until I hit twenty.

    ReplyDelete