magyar moon

magyar moon

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

CHRISTMAS CRITTERS

It isn't bad enough that humans are subjected to the chaos of the holidays - - we have to also inflict it on animals.

But, heck, nothing is more warmly satisfying than a kitten or puppy on Christmas......unless it's a surplus of rum-fortified eggnog.

















The look on this cat's face says it all

 E Z to Luv

 "Well, I suppose it's a better alternative to being bacon on the breakfast table...."



"We look like a couple of buffoons. I can't wait until global warming puts an end to this Christmas crap."

Even in Egypt??









 "Damn it! They told me I was going to be in the Nativity play."



"Merry Christmas!"
"Happy Hanukkah!"

10 comments:

  1. Very impressed with #18 down. I have always believed in Santagator and now my faith is confirmed. Great pics and captions, Jon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The last two cats look like Walmart shoppers.

      Delete
    2. bwhahahahahaha! pity we can't put them on the "people of walmart" site.

      Delete
  3. How cute! I especially like that perky bird with hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There all so cute!!!!! Minus the clothing...the poor things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, your captions are spot-on! I'm not fond of rodents, but that wee mouse in the red sleigh really caught my fancy.

    ReplyDelete