magyar moon

magyar moon

Friday, December 11, 2015

CREEPY CLAUS

He knows when you are sleeping,
he knows when you're awake,
he seems to be a stalker
and that's creepy, for crap sake!

Here is a selection of weird Santas that could induce unpleasant dreams..... 

 Okay, I'm not quite sure how to interpret this one, but I suppose if you're going to let a big guy sit on your lap he might as well wear hot shorts and know how to blow a saxophone.

 Don't look now, but St. Nick seems to be taking a dump on your roof (sorry, I couldn't resist).

 Santa from Hell. Look at the dirt & grime on those work gloves!

 I don't know what's more horrifying - - the Santa or those two nightmarish things lurking behind him.

 A bow-legged Santa flanked by two giant rats on wheels.

 I'd rather not venture a guess as to exactly what he's doing.....

 The joyous spirit of Christmas



 Pssst! Kids! I'm not positive, but he might be dead (is that an x-ray of his left arm??)

 Dear God - - it's Mother Superior on hormones! (steroids?)

 Claus consulting with a couple of two-bit street tramps.



 Hirsute Santa

 ???
occasionally I'm too stunned for words 

If it has a purse and a bust like Lillian Russell, it just might be Mrs. Claus......

 Doesn't he look a little young to be Santa? And doesn't she look a little old to be on Santa's lap? I'll keep the rest of my observations to myself. I wouldn't want to rouse the wrath of the KKK.....

 It's not Christmas
and this ain't Santa
Call 911!!!

 Hey - -  didn't we just see this same Santa with a different saxophone guy in a previous photo? I don't know how that old bearded bastard manages to attract so many cute sax blowers......maybe it's the red suit??

I always like to end on a happy, positive note






7 comments:

  1. I like the last one!

    and yeah, talk about nightmare fuel; as bad as circus clowns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious photos! My favorites are uni-brow Santa (#4) and Jolly Old Rasputin (#9).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help but wonder if the first little girl balling with red hair is our Anne Marie as a child?!? Some disturbing santas indeed. I once dated a guy who like me to wear a Santa hat and red sport briefs, and he sat on my lap. It goes downhill from there............. It got weird, so I let him go after two scenarios played out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some mega-creepy Santas! I don't think I ever went to see Santa as a kid, and only took our kids once. They didn't like the experience, so I didn't push it. Some of our grandchildren don't like sitting on Santa's lap, either. Aaron wouldn't have anything to do with the old guy in the weird suit. (Smart kid!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @maddie - my real hair color is shitty brown. but I was born to be a redhead, so hello clairol! and no, that is mos def NOT me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its all happy and bright Jon. Like your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think those sax guys in the Speedos must be in the band *and* on the swim team...the first sax dude looks like he has his pants around his ankles, so maybe it was Santa's turn to make a wish!

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete