magyar moon

magyar moon

Friday, February 12, 2016

THOUGHTLESS TOKENS OF LOVE

It's almost Valentine's Day. Here are some uniquely different gift ideas that will show your beloved just how much you care.


 from Cupid with love



Cut flowers wilt quickly.
How about a package of seeds?




Chocolate-covered corn dogs





chocolate-covered bugs
(assorted)



chocolate-covered scorpion 





A homemade cake
shows how much you care


Valentine assortment of Cheetos



 you can't go wrong with raw meat



 Beef Jerky











Zombie Teddy Bear
 Teddy Bear Lamp

Lizzie Borden Doll

Voodoo Pin Cushion

Hemorrhoid ass cushion


Kissable Pillows


Bitch Perfume


Nasty Conversation Hearts



Instead of conversation candy hearts, how about conversation toilets?


...
......and a roll of T.P.

 Well, it doesn't hurt to give it a try....



My Cupid name is (appropriately)
Sappy Heart-breaker
   




my other blog

Lone Wolf Concerto 




18 comments:

  1. I want the Lizzie Borden doll! I saw THE LEGEND OF LIZZIE BORDEN on TV way back in the 1970s. I didn't sleep easy for a month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I like the Lizzie doll, too.
      I remember that movie from the '70's.

      Delete
  2. "frilly love machine" here.

    I would not accept ANY of this shit! from ANYONE! although the bell might cum in handy (see what I did there?)...

    (wink wink)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose the bell is saying "Cum and get it!".

      Delete
    2. bwhahahahahahaha! if it's a nice hairy bear ringing it, then...YEE HAW! :)

      Delete
  3. Well, these gifts are certainly... "different." If I saw them in the store, I'd probably buy the fart undies. Lately, my hubby has been saying farts are his intestines blowing me a kiss. HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love "speaks" to us in many ways.
      Unfortunately.

      Delete
  4. That image of the dying roses is precisely why I HATE receiving floral arrangements. Offhand, I can't think of anything as pathetic as 'faded blooms from days gone by.' The seed packets are delightful, actually! (Those and the Rancher's Reserve steak!)

    Happy Valentine's Day, Jon!
    Myra, aka Shy Sugar Lips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fresh flowers are a waste - - sort of like a "live" Christmas tree.
      Seeds are more practical (and a lot less expensive....).

      Hey, I think Shy Sugar Lips probably suits you. There's a compliment in there, somewhere.

      Delete
  5. My cupid name is Dreamy Heart-breaker. We're related!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally, tangible proof!
      I always suspected we were related.

      Delete
  6. I almost couldn't go on after the chocolate covered bugs. The Cheetos wouldn't be ill received and Mevely317 is right about the steak. Everything else is pretty terrible. Oddly, I don't see an ounce of booze listed as inappropriate...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chocolate covered scorpion really freaked me out. According to the original caption for the photo, they were sold at the Florida State Fair.

      Delete
  7. I think I'd rather sit on one of those pillows than to kiss it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - - I actually think they might be more pleasurable to sit on than to kiss....

      Delete
  8. I am so happy I stumbled upon your blog. I have cried of laughter. You are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted that you appreciate my humor, Tom. Thanks for the visit.

      Delete