magyar moon

magyar moon

Sunday, March 20, 2016

FUN WITH THE EASTER BUNNY

Take a deep breath, try to remain calm, and keep telling yourself "It's only an Easter Bunny......"



 Easter Joy



Better hippity-hop out of there as fast as you can.....there's an over-sized pervert in your midst!

 Hey, this ain't no bunny!


It's Lucifer -
rabbit from hell!


Is that a carrot in your crotch, or are you just happy to see me?
(I wouldn't want to venture a guess as to what's in that trash bag) 


There's a slight possibility that your costume is on backwards......

 Looks like this costume hasn't been cleaned since the Taft administration. That kid will come home with fleas.

 I think the girl on the left passed out

 Don't let the costume fool you - - he's really an escapee from Bellevue.

 Waiting for the midnight bus to Juarez

You have such beeudeeful hair, my dear!

 A "thumbs-up" for the Gypsy Rose Lee costume!

Zombie bunny of the undead

The body language says it all

...even Easter Bunnies can get blue.....



Happy Easter!



16 comments:

  1. THESE are even creepier/nightmare-inducing than the pix on your other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Easter bunny I saw once said he had a big carrot for me. I wonder if that's why I love carrots today? I call you tonight when the nightmare start.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call me any time. I'll show you my carrot.

      Delete
  3. I'm intrigued by photo 7-down, the "Third Reformed Church". I fear to imagine why they reformed the prior two if the mummified bunny is as far as they got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't want to venture a guess.....
      That's the only photo for which I couldn't think up a suitable caption.

      Delete
  4. These given a whole new meaning to the term, disturbing. That backwards bunny costume is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really impossible to chose a favorite.

      Delete
  5. My stomach hurts from laughing. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is said that fact is stranger than fiction, and I fully believe it.
      Delighted to know that I made you laugh!

      Delete
  6. Holy shit...I will never look at an Easter Bunny the same again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Keith - welcome!!
      This definitely gives new dimensions to the Easter Bunny.

      Delete
  7. Some of these pictures are laugh-out-loud funny. My favorites are the backwards outfit with the powder puff tail in front, and the pink long johns. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never realized that bunnies could be so damn scary!

      Delete
  8. Delightful post and images. Warm Easter greetings!

    ReplyDelete