magyar moon

magyar moon

Friday, November 4, 2016

COSTUME PATROL

The Costume Police were patrolling on Halloween night, searching for costumes that violated the standards of "good taste": costumes that intentionally (and perhaps unintentionally) mocked cultures, ethnicities, religion, and human suffering. 

College campuses  seemed to be particularly enthusiastic enforcers of this Halloween witch-hunt (no pun intended, of course). The University of Florida had an Offensive Costume Hotline. Wesleyan University, Tufts University, and the State University of New York are only three of many institutes of higher education that encouraged students to report any costumes that might be offensive.

Always eager to offend the annoyingly politically correct, I'm submitting a few  of my own offerings.





from Wesleyan University


The Necrophilia Costume 

 Babe in a Burka

Snake Charmer

KKK Member and Friend

 Sexy Squaw

 Bill Cosby violating a drugged woman

Suicide Bomber

Hula Girl 

 The Dentist Lion Killer
Remember when this made news headlines? Dr. Walter James Palmer, on an African Big Game hunt, accidentally killed Cecil the Lion - a protected species.

 The Big Kahuna 

 Senor Taco

 Serena Williams, Tennis Pro

 Bruce Jenner
then and now
man or woman??

The Human Dick
Not too convincing...
is this anatomically correct?

 The Pregnant Nun

  Holy Shit

 Human Outhouse

Anna Rexic (left) and the Blind Referee

Hitler and Anne Frank

 German Boob Beer Dispenser

Multiple Al Jolsons


Horny Convict

 Wonder Woman






Pumpkin Babe

If you think these costumes are offensive, you should see the ones that I decided to omit.....

You can check out offensive children's costumes on my other blog:

http://lonewolfconcerto.blogspot.com/2016/11/on-brink-of-offensiveness.html

 

14 comments:

  1. "the snake charmer" - THAT one I like. haven't we ALL charmed a few snakes in our day? (wink wink nudge nudge)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Some people have no sense, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of these are pretty stinkin' funny. Gotta hand it to these young-un's imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jon, on the advice of the 1st poster --"Check yourself and your friends"-- I found myself in violation. I have spent 67 years on my senior citizen costume and wore it on Halloween. In fact, I wear it everyday. To whom do I report age-ist offences?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bruce Jenner, aka Deuce Gender.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that Wonder Woman rocks my world!!!

    Too bad her boobs are pointing to Tierra Del Fuego.

    :-(

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for banning me from your blog over Mike
    Shame and rather childish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't ban anyone. I'll be back online later tonght

      Delete
  8. Okay, I'll admit it. I found some of these to be offensive. I mean, I was a teensy bit upset when one of my beautiful teenage granddaughters dressed up like a slut from some TV she likes about the Jersey shore. (sigh)

    What's up? I'm not "allowed" to see your other blog any more?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you went private with Lone wolf? I can't get in. Take care, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay thanks! Hope your weekend is going well. -Sheila

      Delete