magyar moon

magyar moon

Friday, January 13, 2017

HIATUS




It's painfully obvious that during the past few months my posts on the Cabinet of Curious Treasures have been sporadic and uninspired. I certainly haven't lost interest, but other issues have been sapping my time and energy.

Instead of deleting this blog (as I initially planned to do) I've decided to take a break and resume posting in the not-too-distant future. Until then, I can still be found on my other blog at this link:
Lone Wolf Concerto 

My very best to everyone,
                                         Jon 

10 comments:

  1. We will be here, I think it is smart to keep the blog and not delete it. It take time and energy and love to blog and put it together. If I ever stop blogging, I would never delete it. To much work down the drain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're not deleting it! :)
    See you when I see you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a GREAT blog. ENJOY the break. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto. I am really glad that your gingerbread house post will still be available. I would have saved it if I only knew how. I hope to revisit it next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always glad to read whatever you post, whenever you post it, where ever you post it. You won't be rid of me that easily.

    ReplyDelete