magyar moon

magyar moon

Thursday, April 13, 2017

STRANGE BUNNY

Just a collection of bunnies that are a little different from the cute and cuddly generic Easter Bunny.


Let's begin with a few paintings by one of my favorite contemporary artists, German-born Michael Sowa.














 Here are some paintings by American artist Robert Deyber, who certainly seems keen on emphasizing a bad hare day:







...and a few more artists:

Mark Bryan

 Mark Bryan

 Aaron Jasinski

Last but not least, I love these rabbits by Kevin Sloan:


 


 (this is my favorite)

A link to my other blog:

6 comments:

  1. The rabbits are so cute. I didn't know some bunnies are fire bugs. The one eating all the fruit looks a little ill. I have been close to a rabbit eating pear apples and have the picture to prove it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the firebug bunnies are cute. LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting bunny pictures. My favorite are Sloan's. I LOVE the last one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sowa's work is really endearing. That first image reminds me of times I'd ride the train to Minnesota and Chicago.

    Deyber? Whoa, those give me chills!
    The expression on the last bunny makes me wonder if he's not been sampling the poppies. (Am I stating the obvious?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When our youngest son was 4 years old he feared the Easter Bunny --reported seeing a scary "Bunnyman" out his bedroom window, in a dream perhaps but he was genuinely frightened. That was 33 years ago, but we still don't mention Bunnyman to him. Otherwise he's perfectly normal. Perhaps something similar happened to the excellent and imaginative artists in your posts. Enjoyable collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.

    บุนเดสลีกา

    ReplyDelete